We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Cell typed number showing backwards

Hello, I have a GrdiDataBoundGrid bounded to a DataTable. I recently updated my Syncfusion to 1.6.1.8 (I guess) and I''ve realized that some of the grid cells (cell type = TextBox) show the numbers being typed in, backwords: if I want to type the number 457, the number showing up is 754 (first the number 4 shows up but the cursor is in front of it. If I type then 5, the number is 54, type: 7, the number is: 754. Some of the cells behave normally. Was I doing anything wrong before, any parameters to be set ? Second issue: why in a GDBG, if a type a number in a cell, after I tab out, the number goes away. I have a GridDataBoundGrid bounded to a DataTable (I want to use the grid, just to type in some info, that will be stored in the DataTable and then loop through the records to handle them at run time)

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 9, 2004 08:33 PM UTC

These are not normal behaviors, so you should look at any events you are handling, and any virtual grid methods you are overridden. Disconnect the events and comment out the override and maybe you will find one that is causing these behaviors. Can you see this behavior in any of our samples? Do you see any exceptions being should in the Output when you type in these cells? Can you post a sample project showing the problem? Or submit a Direct Trac support incident with a sample showing the problem.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon