We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Chart Trackball exception

When I enable trackball in chart control and collection of points in chart is empty a get an exception:

Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Charts.ChartSeries.FindNearestChartPoint(Point point, Double& x, Double& y, Double& stackedYValue)
   at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Charts.ChartTrackBallBehavior.OnPointerPositionChanged(Point point)
   at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Charts.ChartTrackBallBehavior.OnPointerMoved(PointerRoutedEventArgs e)
   at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Charts.Chart.OnPointerMoved(PointerRoutedEventArgs e)

When I enter the page with chart control chart is still empty, because I have to read values from files and it takes a second. I guess you could add  condition to check this situation.

2 Replies

TW Tomasz Wisniewski January 3, 2013 02:03 PM UTC

One more thing: it seems that even one point in chart is too less. We have to have at least 2 points in chart to get rid of exception.

KV Karthikeyan V Syncfusion Team January 7, 2013 05:01 AM UTC

Hi Tomasz,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have analyzed the reported issue. We are able to reproduce the issue and we will fix this in our next beta release.

Please let us know, if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Karthikeyan V.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon