We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

OlapChart - I can't see all level elements in dimension hierarchy on the axis

Hello,
I'm testing an olapchart control using the ProductSalesCollection as the item source.
I can't see all level elements in the hierarchy "Geography Hierarchy" (Country,State) on the chart.
Only Country is visible.
My OlapReport is:
        private OlapReport OlapReport()
        {
            OlapReport olapReport = new OlapReport();
            //olapReport.CurrentCubeName = "Adventure Works";

DimensionElement dimensionElementColumn = new DimensionElement();
            // Columns
            dimensionElementColumn.Name = "Product";
            dimensionElementColumn.Hierarchy = new HierarchyElement() { Name = "Product Hierarchy" };
            // Adding level Element along with Hierarchy Element
            dimensionElementColumn.Hierarchy.LevelElements.Add(new LevelElement() { Name = "Product" });
            //dimensionElementColumn.Hierarchy.LevelElements.Add(new LevelElement() { Name = "Date" });

// Rows
            DimensionElement dimensionElementRow = new DimensionElement();
            dimensionElementRow.Name = "Geography";
            dimensionElementRow.Hierarchy = new HierarchyElement() { Name = "Geography Hierarchy" };
            dimensionElementRow.Hierarchy.LevelElements.Add(new LevelElement() { Name = "Country" });
            dimensionElementRow.Hierarchy.LevelElements.Add(new LevelElement() { Name = "State" });

// Sumaries
            SummaryElements summaries = new SummaryElements();
            summaries.Add(new SummaryInfo { Column = "Amount", Key = "Amount", Type = SummaryType.Sum} );

// Adding the Column Elements
            olapReport.CategoricalElements.Add(dimensionElementColumn);
            // Adding the Measure Elements
            olapReport.CategoricalElements.Add(summaries);
            // Adding the Row Elements
            olapReport.SeriesElements.Add(dimensionElementRow);
            return olapReport;
        }

Is it possible to see all the levels?.

1 Reply

NR Niranchana R Syncfusion Team January 3, 2013 07:23 AM UTC

Hi  Stanislaw Wanatowicz ,

We deeply regret for the inconvenience and we would like to let you know that it is not possible to see all the levels, while binding the relational data to itemsource of OlapDataManager through OlapChart.

We don’t provide complete support (like drill down) for IEnumerable type data source binding in OlapChart in WPF platform and further development activities are being handled targeting only OLAP data sources.

Please let me know, if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Niranchana R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon