We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Bar code not printing properly

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

106284 Dec 21,2012 01:27 PM Dec 27,2012 11:42 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: PDF
Andy Barnhart
Asked On December 21, 2012 01:27 PM

I have a document with a bar code that displays and prints fine in other products, but not in Syncfusion. We are using a different product for edting PDFs as yours was not functional enough when we started the project, but their printing is not as good as yours (theirs is a little fuzzy). I was planning to use Syncfusion for the printing but an example document I tried has a bar code and your control doesn't render or print it properly. Unfortunately the document was provided by a client company and is proprietary so I cannot attach it. I can probably get someon to edit it and remove content if necessary. I am using the SilentPrinting_2010 sample, just substituing the path to my PDF file for the one in the sample.

Meikanda Nayanar [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 27, 2012 11:42 PM

Hi Andy,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We need the document this is not printed properly so that we can investigate the scenario. Could you please open a “Direct Trac” incident to report the scenario and update as the document. We have an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) in place with our customers and we maintain the confidentiality of the information disclosed by our customers to us. Therefore, any documents shared with Syncfusion will only be used to replicate the issue and will not be shared with anyone else.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Meikandan

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;