We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

scatter chart pattern style

Hi I would like to mark selected points in scatter chart, to differentiate i changed horizontal pattern style to selected points, for this i used Series.Style.Interior property.
But when i changed scatter chart default circle symbol to square, i don't see the pattern.

Already i have used dash dot border style and size property to differentiate other use case.
Could you please help me in this regard ?

4 Replies

VK Vijayabharathi K Syncfusion Team December 26, 2012 09:51 AM UTC

Hi Tushita,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

The series “Styles”  and “Symbol” properties are having Size, border and color properties separately. If your intention is to change the scatter series shape(circle) to symbol shape , you need to apply the series styles values to symbol properties for your requirements.  Please refer the below sample code snippet(Color) for this,

[C#]

this.chartControl1.Series[0].Styles[2].Interior = new BrushInfo(Color.Blue);

this.chartControl1.Series[0].Styles[2].Symbol.Shape = ChartSymbolShape.Square;

this.chartControl1.Series[0].Styles[2].Symbol.Color = this.chartControl1.Series[0].Styles[2].Interior.BackColor;

You can find more information about Symbol properties in the online documentation link from below.

http://help.syncfusion.com/ug/windows%20forms/chart/Documents/symbol.htm

Please let us know if any concerns.

Regards,

Vijayabharathi

TG Tushita Gope December 26, 2012 12:21 PM UTC

My intention is to apply horizontal / vertical patterns in symbols.
I am getting pattern style for circle symbol and not for other symbols.

TG Tushita Gope December 26, 2012 12:21 PM UTC

My intention is to apply horizontal / vertical patterns in symbols.
I am getting pattern styles for circle symbol and not for other symbols.

VK Vijayabharathi K Syncfusion Team December 27, 2012 10:03 AM UTC

Hi Tushita,

Thanks for the update.

We have updated the response for this same query in incident #102515.  Please further follow up on this incident(#102515) for this query.

Please let us know if any other concerns.

Regards,

Vijayabharathi

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon