We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Pdf converter for Ms-office documents

Hi ,
        We are devloping the silverlight application.We show the documents such as word,xls,ppt.Our requirement is to convert all these documents into pdf with the help of the single DLL.Even if it is paid Dll we are ready to buy.But our requirement is to convert all these word,xls,ppt into pdf using the single dll.Also this should convert the secure ppt to pdf i.e readonly ppt into pdf.

6 Replies

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team December 21, 2012 12:29 PM UTC

Hi Balaji,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Currently it is not possible to convert Word, Excel documents to PDF for Silverlight platform. You can make use of a hosting website to convert them. However, we have more than one converter and component assemblies.

Syncfusion.DocToPDFConverter.Base.dll – Converts Word document to PDF and it requires Essential PDF and Essential DocIO to be installed.

Syncfusion.ExceltoPDFConverter.Base.dll – Converts Excel document to PDF and it requires Essential PDF and Essential XlsIO to be installed.

We don’t support conversion of PowerPoint documents (PPT) to PDF.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards

Geetha

CL Clement April 18, 2013 03:47 AM UTC

Hmmm, actually, before you work out your own pdf converting app, you can draw some experience from a exsiting pdf conversion program, and that is my easy way of working my own image program. and if you need, this is a image program resource recommended by my programmer friend , you can find detail info pdf conversion, including PDF TO WORD, PDF TO WORD and even PDF TO IMAGE converting tips.

CL Clement April 18, 2013 03:50 AM UTC

Hmmm, actually, before you work out your own pdf converting app, you can draw some experience from a exsiting pdf conversion program, and that is my easy way of working my own image program. and if you need, this is a image program resource recommended by my programmer friend , you can find detail info pdf conversion, including [url=http://www.rasteredge.com/how-to/csharp-imaging/pdf-convert-word/]PDF TO WORD[/url], PDF TO WORD and even PDF TO IMAGE converting tips.

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team April 18, 2013 04:09 AM UTC

Hi Clement,

Thank you for the details.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards
Geetha

JA jackhood March 28, 2014 08:59 AM UTC

Easily convert PDF documents to word documents, I suggest more reliable software, you can use Kernel for PDF to Word Converter Tool. It can quickly convert large amount of PDF file to word file format. The software also available free trial version. 

LI lilianaplus April 24, 2014 03:39 PM UTC

Pdf converter can convert pdf files in Word, Excel, PPt, and images. The software is bigger than general video converters and app, but really it indeed helps when we need a Word doc from the PDF files formats. Select the pdf converter for your PC, Mac? or Windows?? Just download the software to complete the converting from pdf to MS Word. pdfconverter for mac

_____________________  pdfto flash converter

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon