We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

How to Publish/Deploy the Orubase Created project to IIS 7?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

106100 Dec 10,2012 02:05 PM UTC Dec 12,2012 01:52 PM UTC Orubase 1
Tags: Orubase
USMAN AKRAM
Asked On December 10, 2012 02:05 PM UTC

Hi,
     I have created a sample project using Orubase Dashboard. and Now I want to publish this project to IIS 7.
When I published the project to IIS and try to open the view in my Mobile phone (Android Galaxy S2), it didn't display anything, it displays only a white screen on my mobile. BUT it display the list or items on my Computer Browser.

Can you please guide me that how to deploy the project???

Sahaya Sweetlin Ponmalar P [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 12, 2012 01:52 PM UTC

Hi Usman,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

In Orubase Project Wizard, a utility called SharpProxy will be invoked automatically while running the MVC application. SharpProxy will allow the web URL to be accessed in the local network by keeping the projects in debugging. So the generated app contains the port number generated with respect to SharpProxy utility, since you have hosted MVC application in the IIS, the Port Number in the app has to be edited. Please edit the Port Number value to “80” in .java file found in src folder for Android.

<code>

public class OrubaseProject2Android extends OrubaseAppManager {

String ipaddress="<your machine ip address>";

//default port number for IIS

String portnumber= "80";

<code>

Please let us know if any clarifications.

Regards,

Ponmalar P

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;