We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

MainFrameBarManager.LargeIcons Problem

Hello, I am having a problem with the MainFrameBarManager.LargeIcons property. In both Windows 2000 and XP if I change this property during run-time, the toolbars will not refresh themselves. I force it by calling Form.Refresh(). In both 2000 and XP the toolbars disappear and cause form elements to shift. Then the toolbars reappear (with the form elements shifting again) with the proper size icons. In XP though, if you go from Larger Icons to smaller icons, the toolbar height will stay the same (large). Any help would be appreciated, Chris

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 6, 2004 06:17 PM UTC

Hi Chris Which version of Essential Tools are you currently using. Can you try reproducing the problem with the 1.6.1.8 version that is available for download via Direct Trac. There were issues with showing large icons that were fixed some time back. Regards Arun

CR Chris R February 9, 2004 10:41 AM UTC

I am using the 1.6.1.8 version of the software. We just bought it last week.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 9, 2004 12:47 PM UTC

Hi Chris, It looks like this issue was addressed after the release of 1.6.1.8. Can you send an email to salessupport@syncfusion.com or open an incident using Direct Trac so that we can send you download instructions to the latest beta version of Essential Tools 2.0. Regards Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon