We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Syncfusion Grid - Limitaion on maximum number of worksheets/columns

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

105915 Nov 28,2012 12:57 AM Dec 14,2012 06:33 AM WPF 1
Tags: GridControl
Sunil
Asked On November 28, 2012 12:57 AM

Hi
 I am using syncfusion grid and trying to export grid data to excel. My grid contains more than 800 columns. As there is a limitation on maximum number of columns i exported data to 2 work sheets , but still some columns are missing. Is it possible to change the limitaion on Number of worksheets or number of columns in a worksheet.
Is there any direct method which exports the entire data into an excel with same format ,pictures and merging of cells??        

Divya A [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 14, 2012 06:33 AM

Hi Sunil,

Apologize for the delay caused.

To limit the number of columns to Export in a WorkSheet, you can pass a range of cells and the worksheet  in ExportToExcel() method as in the following code snippet.

Code Snippet:

grid.ExportToExcel(GridRangeInfo.Cells(1,0,250,200), worksheet1, range);

grid.ExportToExcel(GridRangeInfo.Cells(1,201,250,400), worksheet2, range);

Our Export method provides default support for Exporting Images and Formats to Excel.

We have created a sample based on your requirement and it can be downloaded from the following location.

Please let us know if you any concerns.

Regards,

Divya.

GDCExport Copy_dca435e.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;