We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

HTML to PDF : Print Dialog Presets property

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

105785 Nov 19,2012 11:09 AM UTC Nov 20,2012 12:06 PM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: PDF
Phil Steel
Asked On November 19, 2012 11:09 AM UTC

Hi There,

1) Is there a way to set the PDF document Print Dialog Presets property

i.e "Paper Source by Page Size" property.

2) Also i have try the demo and created a PDF file with the "Metafile" options but its still come out as one big picture inside the PDF, is this the expected behaviour ?

is it possible to save a HTML page to PDF and still able to highligh the text in the file like any normal PDF document ?

Thanks in advance. 

Geetha M [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 20, 2012 12:06 PM UTC

Hi Phil,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

1.    Currently it is not possible to customize properties of Print Dialog Presets. We have logged a feature request on this regard and we will get back to you once it is implemented.

2.    Could you please check if you have Internet Explorer version 9 installed in your machine? HtmlConverter makes use of MSHTML (IE rendering engine) to convert the webpage to image. With IE 9 there is a known issue that it generates only raster image. You can get more information on this from the following link:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee330732(v=vs.85).aspx#iviewobject_draw

As explained, to solve this, the key FEATURE_IVIEWOBJECTDRAW_DMLT9_WITH_GDI should be updated in the registry. Please run the utility placed in the following location to perform the above changes automatically.

Legacy Drawing.zip

Please try this and let me know if you have any questions.

Regards

Geetha

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;