We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Direct Trac App not available for Samsung Galaxy neXus.

Hi,
The demo app: DirectTrac is not available for my Samsung Galaxy neXus at the Google Play Store.
What are the Orubase limitations behind this issue?
Thanks. 

6 Replies

SS Sahaya Sweetlin Ponmalar P Syncfusion Team November 19, 2012 12:40 PM UTC

Hi Mijail,

Thanks for your interest in Orubase.

We have uploaded the DirectTrac application in Google Play Store to support the versions from 2.2 to 4.1. No restrictions for device specific like Samsung Galaxy Nexus. We have checked the DirectTrac app installation with Nexus One(2.3.4) and Nexus S(4.0.4). Could you please update us, the exact device name with version number which one having this issue.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Ponmalar P

MO Mijail O Tornes November 19, 2012 09:46 PM UTC

Hi,
The device is a Google Galaxy Nexus (by Samsung), running Android 4.2.

SS Sahaya Sweetlin Ponmalar P Syncfusion Team November 20, 2012 05:32 AM UTC

Hi Mijail,

Sorry for the inconvenience

The DirectTrac application in Google Play supports the Android versions from 2.2 to 4.1. We will update once we have added the support for version 4.2 with DirectTrac application.

Regards,

Ponmalar P

RM Rudy Musheyev December 7, 2012 10:28 PM UTC

I use Motorola Android v.2.3.4.  When I start DirectTrac, I get the initial splash screen that says Loading...  I see white screen after a couple of seconds and nothing else happens.  Please advise.

Thanks
Rudy

SS Sahaya Sweetlin Ponmalar P Syncfusion Team December 10, 2012 12:48 PM UTC

SS Sahaya Sweetlin Ponmalar P Syncfusion Team December 11, 2012 04:21 AM UTC

Hi Mijail,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Due to online URL down, uploaded DirectTrac application  was displayed with white screen. Now we have rectified this issue and now working fine. Please check it.

Regards,
Ponmalar P

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon