We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Some issues on Composite node

Hi,

I create programaticaly composite nodes (derived from Group class) which depend on business objects (look at attachment 1.jpg - 4 icons on top and text on bottom node depend on database data). When I try to move these nodes I have two situations:
1. 2.jpg - image show how cloned node looks next I drag source node and try to move it (on picture I move it to right to show what is wrong). Node is below source node (look at top border) and is cutted in bottom border. It looks like 4 icons on top (BitmapNodes) change PinPoint of the composite node (which should be at left-top corner of rounrect) and calculation on rectangular is smaller exactly the same as bitmapnodes (4 on top) hight + offset. In my situation bottom part is cutted about 26px, top icon has 24px and 2px offset from PinPoint (top border)
2. 3.jpg - when I moved not poperly cloned node (point 1.) I have some additional lines and points not cleared from canvas (I circle them).

When I drop node it create properly but what can I do to remove those issues? When node is cloned I sent node Size, PinPoint from source node and all child nodes Size and PinPoint are recalculated. When I debug I only saw that differences are in BoundInfo property (and BoundRect).

How to create MinSize requirement on composite node? I try use OnPropertyChanging method (when newSize is smaller than minSize I return false) but in taht case sometimes composite node can't change size or change size and change node location (e.g. PinPoint.Y is changed about -20px so node is moved to up of diagram - maybe this is because point 1 described before).

Best regards,
Klaudiusz

Attachment_440e83fb.zip

2 Replies

EN enova November 19, 2012 09:08 AM UTC

Hi,

Any information for us?

Best regards,
Klaudiusz

AA Amsath Ali M Syncfusion Team November 26, 2012 11:22 AM UTC

Hi klaudiusz,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

1. (2.jpg) - image show how cloned node looks next I drag source node and try to move it (on picture I move it to right to show what is wrong). Node is below source node (look at top border) and is cutted in bottom border. It looks like 4 icons on top (Bitmap Nodes) change PinPoint of the composite node (which should be at left-top corner of round rect) and calculation on rectangular is smaller exactly the same as bitmapnodes (4 on top) hight + offset. In my situation bottom part is cutted about 26px, top icon has 24px and 2px offset from PinPoint (top border)

We are afraid that we are unable to reproduce the issue reported by you at our end. Could you please share us more information probably a simple sample which reproduces the reported issue and the Syncfusion version which you are using, this will help us to reproduce the issue effectively at our end and to provide a better solution to you?

Here is the video:

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/Support/DirectTrac/101068/video2085904237.zip

2. (3.jpg) - when I moved not properly cloned node (point 1.) I have some additional lines and points not cleared from canvas (I circle them).

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Amsath Ali. M

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon