We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Feedback on AutoComplete TextBox

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

105676 Nov 10,2012 03:41 PM Nov 14,2012 07:33 AM WinRT 1
Tags: Tools
Michiel
Asked On November 10, 2012 03:41 PM

I used the AutoComplete TextBox in my app and here is some feedback. The control feels stable and is easy to use, however, there are some things missing:

- Where is the SelectedItem? Maybe it's me, but I can't find a property that looks like a SelectedItem. How do I get the item that I selected from my list? I would like to use databinding to some kind of SelectedItem property. Now I'm just reading the Text property, doesn't feel good.

I also want to be able set the selected item from code (or two way databinding).

Another thing I'm missing is a custom filter method. Currently there is Contains and StartWith. But make it easy to do custom filtering.

Thanks a lot for the controls!

Jawahar [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 14, 2012 07:33 AM

Hi Michiel,

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We will be considering your suggestions and those customization options will be available in any of our upcoming refresh releases.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Thanks,
Jawahar
Syncfusion Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;