We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Welcome to the Syncfusion Essential Report Viewer [ASP.NET MVC] Forum

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

105667 Nov 9,2012 12:23 PM UTC Oct 20,2014 03:54 PM UTC ASP.NET MVC (Classic) 4
Tags: ReportViewer
kannan Eswar [Syncfusion]
Asked On November 9, 2012 12:23 PM UTC

Hello,

Welcome to the Essential Report Viewer [ASP.NET MVC] Forum.

Post all issues related to Syncfusion Essential Report Viewer [ASP.NET MVC] and feedback in this forum.

Regards,
Essential Report Viewer [ASP.NET MVC] Team

Richard Nobel
Replied On April 9, 2014 07:40 AM UTC

How do I get Syncfusion Report Viewer (or Report Writer) to handle SubReports that are defined in the RDLC file?
I receive an error when my Report contains a SubReport, in the reportWriter.ReportError event handler:

"Getting following exception while evaluate the expression in Subreport_TotalsPerOrganisation: Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

I assume this happens because information for the SubReport is missing. The standard Microsoft Reporting library allows for
specifying SubReport paths/datasources in the SubReportProcessing event. But I can not find this functionality in the Syncfusion implementation.

Richard Nobel
Replied On April 15, 2014 09:37 AM UTC

I have received a patch for "SubreportProcessing event support" from Syncfusion Support (though I haven't tried it yet). Thanks.

Anandakumar S [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 16, 2014 07:49 PM UTC

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your update.

Please let us know, if you have any other question. As always we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Anandakumar S

Mike Steensen
Replied On October 20, 2014 03:54 PM UTC

Hi,
Did this patch make it's way into the 12.2.0.36 release?

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;