We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Pivot Schema - PivotTableFields list not refreshed

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

105616 Nov 6,2012 04:27 AM Dec 4,2012 06:33 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: PivotGridControl
Vijayalakshmi.S
Asked On November 6, 2012 04:27 AM

Hi

I have created a custom control with PivotSchemaDesigner along with PivotTable and used in a windows Forms.
When the dynamic datasource is bound to Pivotgrid Itemsource, it works fine.But I am finding an issue as below when the new set of data rows were bound.
PivotScheme TableFields are shown with selected Checkbox, even for new set of rows. When the field is dragged its throws exception.
For my requirement, whenever the datasource binds, TableFields checkbox in the PivotSchemaDesigner should be unchecked/refreshed. 

Regards
Viji

Athiram S [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 30, 2012 06:34 AM

Hi Viji,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We are currently working on this query. we will get back to you soon.

please let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Athiram S 

Athiram S [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 4, 2012 06:33 AM

Hi Viji,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We were unable to reproduce the issue at our end. Kindly, attach a sample that reproduces the problem. This will enable us to provide you with enhanced support.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Athiram S

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;