We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

MVC 4 JavaScript Runtime Error: object MvcResourceManager undefined

Hi Guys,

I am trying to use your essential grid in my Project but I get this error message when the site is rendered. I have double checked the required libraries that are supposed to be referenced to the Project but still can't find the source of the error.

Am I missing a specific reference?

3 Replies

RD Rakesh D Syncfusion Team November 6, 2012 12:09 PM UTC

Hi Erwin Schiemenz,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We have provided response to your query in the incident 100137. Please follow-up the incident for your query.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Rakesh D

JH John Hind November 12, 2012 11:02 AM UTC

I have this issue. Can you tell me the outcome ?

regards,

John

RD Rakesh D Syncfusion Team November 14, 2012 02:53 PM UTC

Hi John,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We are sorry for inconvenience caused. We are unable to reproduce the issue. We have prepared a simple sample, demonstrating the working of the sample and the same can be downloaded from the following link.

Could you please try the below sample and get back to us whether you are able to reproduce the issue? If not, could you please give more information or by reproducing the issue in the above sample so that we could sort out the issue and provide you with solution. The information provided would be of great help in resolving the issue.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Rakesh D

Grid Sample MVC 4_19ebad93.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon