We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Error in AppointmentWindowOpening event

Hi,

As a brief background, I want to open a custom appointment editor so I implemented AppointmentDoubleClick event to show my childWindow and AppointmentWndowOpening to cancel the original appointmentWindow.

And I am getting the following error in the 
AppointmentWindowOpening implementation:

No overload for 'schedule_AppointmentWindowOpening' matches delegate 'ScheduleAppointmentCancelEventHandler'

CS:
private void schedule_AppointmentWindowOpening(ScheduleAppointmentCancelEventArgs e)
        {
            e.Cancel = true;
        }
XAML:
<Schedule:Schedule x:Name="schedule" Grid.Column="0" Grid.Row="1" Grid.ColumnSpan="3" Canvas.ZIndex="1" AllowDrop="True"
                                   AllowAddNew="False" AllowDelete="False" ShowContextMenu="False" 
                                   AppointmentBackground="WhiteSmoke" Foreground="Black"
                                   Visibility="Collapsed" HorizontalAlignment="Left" CalendarVisibility="Collapsed"
                                   ScheduleType="{Binding ElementName=ScheduleTypeSelection, Path=SelectedItem, Mode=TwoWay}"
                                   AllowResize="True" AllowDragAndDrop="True" AppointmentDoubleClick="schedule_AppointmentDoubleClick"
                                   AppointmentWindowOpening="schedule_AppointmentWindowOpening"
                                   />

Thanks,

Mario Diaz

1 Reply

JO Joy Oyiess Rex  K Syncfusion Team December 31, 2012 06:53 AM UTC

Hi Mario,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

We have analyzed your query, the particular issue was reproduced only up to the version 10.104.0.44. It was fixed from the version 10.204.0.56 onwards, so if you can open a Direct Track incident regarding this we can provide you a patch for this issue.

Please let us now if you have any queries.

Thanks,

Joy Oyiess Rex.K

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon