We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

GridControl ScrollInView not working

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

105493 Oct 30,2012 08:48 PM UTC Nov 20,2012 05:03 PM UTC WPF 1
Tags: GridControl
James Cronen
Asked On October 30, 2012 08:48 PM UTC

I have a large amount of data in my GridControl. I have a search utility that returns a row index, and I'd like to change the selection to the data representing that row. I have several frozen rows, and so I offset the row number by that amount.

MyTabItemExt is a subclass of the Syncfusion TabItemExt which contains a Syncfusion GridControl.

if (this.CaseTab.SelectedItem is MyTabItemExt) {
                MyTabItemExt p = this.CaseTab.SelectedItem as MyTabItemExt;
                p.GridControl.Model.Selections.Clear();
                p.GridControl.Model.Selections.Add(GridRangeInfo.Row(index + p.GridControl.FrozenRows));
                p.GridControl.ScrollInView(new RowColumnIndex(index + p.GridControl.FrozenRows, 0));
            }

The selection seems to be working fine. But the problem is, my call to GridControl.ScrollInView() isn't working. What am I doing wrong?

Pannir Selvam S [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 20, 2012 05:03 PM UTC

Hi James,

Thanks for using Syncfusion product

We have analyzed the reported issue in different scenario but we are unable to reproduce the issue. Could you please check the attached sample. That sample may be solve your issue.

Please let us know if any other queries.

Thanks,
Pannir

VirtualGridDemo_300d0aa6.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;