We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Lightswitch integration?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

105467 Oct 27,2012 01:04 AM Sep 13,2013 12:21 AM Silverlight 4
Tags: Diagram
Traian Ionescu
Asked On October 27, 2012 01:04 AM

Hello everyone,

Just a quick question, as I am quite new to Silverlight and Lighswitch: is there a direct way to use your controls in VS2012 Lighswitch?

I think I can build my own .vsix project and go from there, but I'm asking if you have already created this.

Best regards,
Traian

Nagalakshmi P [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 16, 2012 05:04 AM

Hi Traian,

We truly regret for the delay in response.

Since for the past two weeks we were working for Essential Studio 2012 Volume 4, we couldn't reply for your query. We are working on this. We will get back to you within two business days as on 11/20/2012.

We will appreciate your patience until then.

Regards,

Nagalakshmi P.

Parthiban A [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 20, 2012 04:03 AM

Hi Traian,

We deeply regret for delay in response.

We have analyzed your query regarding “Lightswitch Integration”. You can host our diagram control in previous version of Lightswitch 2011. As like our diagram control can also be host in Lightwsitch 2012. We have created sample to meet your requirement. For more information please refer the attached sample.

Thanks for your patience.

Parthiban A.

LightSwitch_1e828087.zip

Alan Barnard
Replied On September 8, 2013 04:03 AM

Hi,

I am interested in integrating Diagrams into a Lightswitch solution but cannot download the sample file.  Could this be sent to me at barnards dot uk at gmail dot com?

Thanks,

Alan

Sudhakar C [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 13, 2013 12:21 AM

Hi Alan,

We have attached the Lightswitch sample again. Please download the sample.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Sudhakar C

Lightswitch_4665772a.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;