We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

rtf to html

Hi

I want to convert RTF to HTML

WordDocument document = new WordDocument(@"c:\test.rtf", FormatType.Rtf);

document.Save(

@"c:\RtfToDoc_Res.docx", FormatType.Docx);

document.Save(

@"c:\test.html", FormatType.Html);

document.Close();

But the output gives me not the correct output

test_5ef9b1b3.zip

3 Replies

DY Deivaselvan Y Syncfusion Team September 25, 2012 07:01 PM UTC

Hi Steve,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We are able to reproduce the mentioned text preservation issue during RTF to HTML conversion. We have forwarded this issue to our developer for further analysis. Could you please report this issue through Direct Trac Developer Support System (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents because you can take the advantage of the expertise of a dedicated support engineer and a guaranteed response time and we hope you will take advantage of this system as well. If you have already reported, please ignore this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Deiva selvan

ER Eric Riendeau October 23, 2012 06:49 PM UTC

We have some news about this because I have the same issue on my software when I try to convert a rtf Word to html.  I lossing all my accents because is write some french text like "Un été de rêve".  I will see on html "Un t de rve".

Thanks you to give me some news.

Eric Riendeau

DY Deivaselvan Y Syncfusion Team November 8, 2012 05:03 PM UTC

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your update.

We are able to reproduce the mentioned text preservation issue in RTF to HTML conversion. We have forwarded this issue to our developer for further analysis. Could you please report this issue through Direct Trac Developer Support System (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents because you can take the advantage of the expertise of a dedicated support engineer and a guaranteed response time and we hope you will take advantage of this system as well. If you have already reported, please ignore this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Deiva selvan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon