We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to display the schedulers from different tables

Hi,

In the scheduler you are taking only one table to save data. But i want to save the data in to three different 
tables and i want to display from those three tables. for eg: i have to save the general details like description,
subject,priority in to one table and i want to save recurrence in to another table and i want to save category 
in to another table. How can i do that and how can i retrieve the scheduler from those three tables.

I am using entities model to save the data and the customized appointment.Can you please provide me 
the sample.Hope you understand my question

Thanks and Regards,
Srinivas

5 Replies

SG Saravanan G Syncfusion Team September 20, 2012 01:43 PM UTC

We have prepared a simple sample to meet your requirements and the sample can be downloaded from the below link. 

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,

Saravanan G

Schedule_MultipleTable_9a1065e1.zip

AG Arjun Gudla September 22, 2012 01:44 PM UTC

Hi  Saravanan,

Thanks for the Reply. 

Can i add the schedule resources dynamically. I mean i have a drop down on one side and 
scheduler on another side. When i select the user from the drop down i want to add the 
users in the scheduler with the same name in horizontal multiple resource mode.
When i select two users(multiselect dropdown) it has to add two users and i want to display the schedules for that particular resource. Is it possible, How can i do that
please provide me an example.

I am using entities data model to save the values in to the database and to display.
Hope you will understand my question 

Thanks and Regards,
Srinivas 

SG Saravanan G Syncfusion Team September 24, 2012 11:24 AM UTC

Hi Srinivas,

We have prepared a simple sample to meet your requirements and the sample can be downloaded from the below link.

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,

Saravanan G

DynamicResource_Sample_d903ca83.zip

AG Arjun Gudla September 26, 2012 12:02 PM UTC

Hi saravanan,

Can't we do it in the same view with out using partial view.

Thanks and Regards
Srinivas

SG Saravanan G Syncfusion Team September 28, 2012 09:11 AM UTC

Hi Srinivas,

We can load the resource in dynamically with single view (same view).We have prepared a simple sample and the same can be downloaded from the below link.

Regards,

Saravanan G

DynamicResourceSchedule_dfdfc29c.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon