We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

retrieve specific schedule depending upon the id value

hi,
I am using asp.net mvc scheduler with Entities data model.
I have a tab,The tab content contains scheduler.when i click on the tab I want to display schedule of a specific record depending upon the id.can u tell me how to do this

5 Replies

SG Saravanan G Syncfusion Team September 17, 2012 11:12 AM UTC

Hi Charan,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have analyzed your requirements, we have prepared a simple sample for your convenience and the sample can be downloaded from the below link, hope this sample help to you.

ScheduleSample_Tab_eafc34f3.rar

CH charan September 25, 2012 10:27 AM UTC

hi,
I am using asp.net with Telerik open access.I have implemented the sample project which you have sent to me(I have implemented with out using Tab control also),but I am not able to display the existing records in my databse.It is displaying empty scheduler only.can u tell me why it is not displaying the records in my database.

SG Saravanan G Syncfusion Team September 26, 2012 05:39 AM UTC

Hi Charan,

We can save and retrieve data form Telerik open access. We have prepared a simple sample to meet your requirements and the sample can be downloaded from the below link. 

In this sample we have used our local Database and connection string, please change your data server name and connection like below code:

<connectionStrings>

<add name="SQL_TemplateConnection" connectionString="Data Source=YourServerName;Initial Catalog=DatabaseName;Integrated Security=True" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient"/>

</connectionStrings>

Regards,

Saravanan G.

Schedule_OpenAccessModel_e9ad002d.zip

CH charan October 1, 2012 12:23 PM UTC

hi,
I am able to load specific schedule depending upon the selected id value.
I want to make the displaying schedules as read only.when user double click on that the particular schedule,It should not display customized window.can you tell me how to make this as read only.

SG Saravanan G Syncfusion Team October 3, 2012 07:21 AM UTC

Hi Charan,

We can display the Schedule as read only using “AllowAddNew” Property. If we set the AllowAddNew as “false”, we can’t open the customized or default appointment window. Please find the code snippet:

<Code>

@{ Html.Syncfusion().Schedule("EssentialSchedule1")

. . . .

.Width(850)

.Height(550)

.AllowAddNew(false)

. . . . .

.Render();

}

</Code>

Regards,

Saravanan G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile