We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Hidden rows in grid

SetRowHidden function in the grid does not appear to work correctly if the boolean value array passed as an argument. I have a droplist in a grid that has 3350 rows (County drop list). Based on state selection, this droplist should hide rows pertaining to counties in other states. If I call SetRowHidden function individually for each row, it works fine. But this takes a lot of time (a very long time). If I call SetRowHidden function with an array of boolean values, it returns quickly but doesn''t hide rows correctly. This problem exists in 1.6.1.8 and also in Beta version 2.0.2.0 Will this problem be fixed in new release? Thanks

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 4, 2004 02:10 PM UTC

To date, this has not been addressed in the 2.0 code base. The reason is that a good solution (read efficient) will likely require some time to implement. This may not get addressed until after 2.0 is released.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon