We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

PDFGrid - Is it possible to put hyperlinks in the cells?

I have a PDFGrid with several columns containing patient name, date of birth, etc.  I would like each patient name to be a hyperlink to another web page. 

Is possible to assign a PDFTextWebLink to the cells of one of the PDFGrid columns and have it render properly when I draw the grid?

3 Replies

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team September 6, 2012 06:11 AM UTC

Hi Elsie,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

It is not possible to add a PdfTextWebLink in PdfGrid. However, you can achieve similar result using PdfUriAnnotation. After drawing the grid with display text as cell value, you can calculate the position of this cell and draw a PdfUriAnnotation. I had placed a simple application in the link below. Please try this sample and let me know if you have any questions.

Regards

Geetha

PdfGridHyperlink_19ca81e0.zip

TU Tushar February 10, 2020 01:36 PM UTC

Hi  I am using Syncfusion 17 currently.

I have same query to Put Hyperlinks in PdfGridCell
Example attached is not accessible to download.

I have used PdfUriAnnotation to make hyperlinks but due to Rectangle of annotation i am not able Right Align text in PdfGridCell

Thanks
Little help is appreciated.

SL Sowmiya Loganathan Syncfusion Team February 11, 2020 08:50 AM UTC

Hi Tushar,  

We can achieve your requirement “Add hyperlink in PDF grid cell using PdfUriAnnotation and right align the text” using BeginCellLayout event handler of PdfGrid. Please refer the below sample which illustrates the same from below,  

Please try the above sample in your end and let us know if you need any further assistance on this.  

Regards, 
Sowmiya Loganathan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon