We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

PDFGrid - Is it possible to put hyperlinks in the cells?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

105067 Sep 5,2012 02:51 PM UTC Sep 6,2012 06:11 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: PDF
Elsie Qureshi
Asked On September 5, 2012 02:51 PM UTC

I have a PDFGrid with several columns containing patient name, date of birth, etc.  I would like each patient name to be a hyperlink to another web page. 

Is possible to assign a PDFTextWebLink to the cells of one of the PDFGrid columns and have it render properly when I draw the grid?

Geetha M [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 6, 2012 06:11 AM UTC

Hi Elsie,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

It is not possible to add a PdfTextWebLink in PdfGrid. However, you can achieve similar result using PdfUriAnnotation. After drawing the grid with display text as cell value, you can calculate the position of this cell and draw a PdfUriAnnotation. I had placed a simple application in the link below. Please try this sample and let me know if you have any questions.

Regards

Geetha

PdfGridHyperlink_19ca81e0.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;