We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Sparkline Data Binding and Scrolling

Hi.

I have a Sparkline that is bound to a data source. The problem is, there will be a time when the data that is coming from the data source is too many for the Sparkline to display properly.

Thus, the way I worked around that problem with Sparkline is that everytime it gets data from its data source, it removes N number of old values where N is the number of new data that came from the data source. For example, if at this tick, sparkline receives 7 new data points then it will remove 7 old data points.

However, even by doing that, data seems to be cluttered on the right side still. Is there a way for Sparkline to automatically discard the old values when it no longer fits in the square where the Sparkline is?

Or is there a better way of handling discarding old values than what I am doing.

Thanks very much.

1 Reply

MP Michael Prabhu M Syncfusion Team September 12, 2012 05:05 AM UTC

Hi Edmar,

Sorry for the delay in getting back at this, we have analyzed your requirement and we like to inform you that our sparkline stores data as ItemsSource so you on every new and data added the old itemsource must be reset. Based on your requirement we have created a simple sample which you can download from the link below.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Thanks,

Michael Prabhu.

Spark_daf58b1d.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon