We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to create a sample scheduler for asp.net mvc 3

Hi,

I am trying to add a scheduler to my view page. I have followed the procedure that given in the below link:

I didn't why the scheduler is not displaying. I have followed the procedure correctly.
Can you please tell me where i am doing wrong. Please provide me a sample or project if not.

Thanks and Regards
Srinivas

LatestScheduler_6db2a76c.rar

6 Replies

AG Arjun Gudla September 5, 2012 11:26 AM UTC

Hi,

I am able to display the schedule now. But i am not able to display the events from the calender.
I am using entities model to save the data to the database and to retrieve the data. I am not using 
northwind database. Can i able to save the values using open access domain model. 
Can you please provide me sample or example

Thanks and Regards
Srinivas 

SG Saravanan G Syncfusion Team September 18, 2012 10:05 AM UTC

Hi Srinivas,

We can save and retrieve data form open access domain model data base. We have created simple sample with open access domain model for your convenience and the sample can be downloaded from the below link.

In this sample we have used our local Database and connection string, please change your data server name and connection like below code:

<connectionStrings>

<add name="ApplicationServices" connectionString="data source=.\SQLEXPRESS;Integrated Security=SSPI;AttachDBFilename=|DataDirectory|aspnetdb.mdf;User Instance=true" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" />

<add name="SQL_TemplateConnection" connectionString="Data Source=YourSourceName;Initial Catalog=YourDatabaseName;Integrated Security=True" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient"/>

</connectionStrings>

Regards,

Saravanan G.

OpenAccessModel_Sample_c6616266.zip

AG Arjun Gudla October 10, 2012 09:29 AM UTC

Hi,

In scheduler when i am placing on the cell it is displaying "double click to add". I don't want to display
such type of messages. How can i do that. And i don't want to display the reminder window. How can i 
do that. Please provide me sample or example. 

Thanks and Regards,
Srinivas

SG Saravanan G Syncfusion Team October 15, 2012 10:28 AM UTC

Hi Srinivas,

We have logged this as a feature request in our database. We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases.We will update you when this feature has been implemented.

Thanks,

Saravanan G

YU Yustme June 8, 2013 10:39 AM UTC

Hi,

Im running into the same problem. How did you managed to get the schedule control to display?

UM Uma Maheswari C Syncfusion Team June 12, 2013 11:24 AM UTC

Hi Yustme,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Since we have already updated the response for your query related to the problem with displaying schedule control in the incident 109399, therefore kindly have a follow-up with that incident for further update on this.

Please let us know, if any other concerns.

Regards,

Uma Maheswari C

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon