We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

combobox with images

I have a combo with images
 my question is:
 I can have the combo with images only (no text beside the image) and assign value to each image and not taken as the index value of the image.

3 Replies

CR Chandran R Syncfusion Team August 30, 2012 12:08 PM UTC

Hi Felipe,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion product.

We are unable to process on your query with the given information. So kindly provide us some more details about your query with simple samples.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards

Chandran R

FE Felipe August 30, 2012 12:23 PM UTC

ok I have a combobox with images.

Me.ComboBoxAdv3.ImageList = Me.ilst1

Me.ComboBoxAdv3.Items.AddRange(New Object() {"1", "2", "3", "4"})

Me.ComboBoxAdv3.ItemsImageIndexes.Add(New Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.ComboBoxAdv.ImageIndexItem(Me.ComboBoxAdv3, "1", 0))

Me.ComboBoxAdv3.ItemsImageIndexes.Add(New Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.ComboBoxAdv.ImageIndexItem(Me.ComboBoxAdv3, "2", 1))

Me.ComboBoxAdv3.ItemsImageIndexes.Add(New Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.ComboBoxAdv.ImageIndexItem(Me.ComboBoxAdv3, "3", 2))

Me.ComboBoxAdv3.ItemsImageIndexes.Add(New Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.ComboBoxAdv.ImageIndexItem(Me.ComboBoxAdv3, "4", 3))

So far so good.

show me the combo with images and value aside.

my question is what can be displayed only with the Imagene combo.
but still maintain the value 1,2,3,4, so that later make a ComboBoxAdv3.SelectedValue get that value.

CR Chandran R Syncfusion Team August 31, 2012 11:51 AM UTC

Hi Felipe,

Thank you for your update.

I have attached the sample as per your requirements in the following link. Please run the sample and let us know if it helps you.

[sample link]

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/Support/DirectTrac/89555/onlyimagecombobox1725065772.zip

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Chandran R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon