We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TreeViewAdv allows multile node selection even when MultipleNodeSelection is set to false.

Hi, I am using TreeViewAdv 1.6.1.8 on VS.NET 20003 winxp/win2k. TreeViewAdv allows multile node selection even when MultipleNodeSelection is set to false. 1. Run TreeViewAdv Gradient sample. 2. Set MultipleNodeSelection = false. 3. Click on ''Node 19''. Now Click Shift+DownArrow 4 times. FYI, It is not letting me select multiple nodes using ctrl/shift + mouse clicks. Notice that it is letting me select multiple nodes even when MultipleNodeSelection is false. thanks, - Reddy

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 4, 2004 12:31 PM UTC

Hi Reddy This issue has been addressed in the 2.0 beta version of Essential Tools. The TreeViewAdv control in the 2.0 version supports the following SelectionMode settings: - Single - MutliSelectSameLevel - MultiSelectAll Also there are several new features available in the 2.0 version which is not part of the 1.6 version. So we reccomend that you use the 2.0 version of Essential Tools if you are using the TreeViewAdv control. Regards Arun

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 4, 2004 01:26 PM UTC

Arun, We can not use a beta library in our production. I will have to wait until 2.0 is released. When is the final date for the 2.0 release? I through it might be Jan ending... thanks, - Reddy

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 4, 2004 05:00 PM UTC

Hi Reddy We hope to get another beta out next week and we are planning on getting a Release Candidate out before the end of this month. Regards Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon