We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to Include scrollbar in gridgrouppingcontrol on expanding the selected columns

Hi,

I have a gridgroupingcontrol which has 15 columns and I have dragged (selected) 5 columns. When I expand these selected columns, I'm unable to view the columns below as there is no scroll bar.

5 Replies

AS Athiram S Syncfusion Team August 23, 2012 12:09 PM UTC

Hi Varsha,

We have looked onto your problem.

The scroll bar will be automatically displaying when you drag the column.

Have you added any property especially for the scroll bar. If used such properties, make sure that the property is set to true.

Let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Athiram S

VA varsha August 24, 2012 06:50 AM UTC

I have not used any property for the scrollbar, but the scrollbar does not appear for on expansion of column

AS Athiram S Syncfusion Team August 24, 2012 11:22 AM UTC

Hi Varsha,

Thanks for your update.

You can make use of the following properties and check.

this.gridControl1.VScrollBehavior = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridScrollbarMode.Enabled;
this.gridControl1.HScrollBehavior = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridScrollbarMode.Enabled;

Regards,
Athiram S

VA varsha August 25, 2012 08:14 AM UTC

VScrollBehavior property does not exists. There are no property realted to scroll bar too.

AS Athiram S Syncfusion Team August 30, 2012 03:44 AM UTC

Hi Varsha,

Sorry for the delay.

As this is related to GridGroupingControl. Try with the following code:

gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.VScrollBehavior = GridScrollbarMode.Enabled;
 gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.HScrollBehavior = GridScrollbarMode.Enabled;

If it doesn't work, try with 'Automatic' instead of 'Enabled' in the above code.

Regards,
Athiram S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon