We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Deactivate messages

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

10479 Feb 3,2004 07:08 PM UTC Feb 5,2004 08:11 PM UTC WinForms 2
Tags: Grouping
Marco Ensing
Asked On February 3, 2004 07:08 PM UTC

I registerd the Deactivate event and I see some trace statements in the output. catched at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridCurrentCell.Deactivate(Boolean discardChanges) in :line 0

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 3, 2004 10:22 PM UTC

Thanks for feedback. We''ll get rid of all these messages. They were just overseen. BTW - These TRACE statements should only appear in the DEBUG builds. If you switch to release builds the TRACE messages won''t appear and things should also be faster (scrolling, loading and drawing). We have right now lot''s of DEBUG code within the tree collections to double-check results. Stefan

Marco Ensing
Replied On February 5, 2004 08:11 PM UTC

Stefan, I checked with the Syncfusion Assembly manager. And it was set to Default Prebuilt Release Framework 1.0. But thanks for the warning on the speed issue. Marco

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;