We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

OnRecordExpanded Event of GridGroupingControl is not getting fired

Hi,
Myself  Prasad here. Iam trying nested gridviews concept using GridGroupingControl.Iam able to show data in to the grid group control initially but when i click on expand button in the control iam not able to get childgrid (Means OnRecordExpanded Event of  GridGroupingControl is not getting fired).i would like to know is there any specific functionality need to be added to the design or code to raise this event or any thing else i need to do.Can any one suggest me the code and functionality of  OnRecordExpanded Event of  GridGroupingControl.

Thanks,
Prasad

1 Reply

GS Gowri S Syncfusion Team August 27, 2012 01:14 PM UTC

Hi Prasad,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

We are sorry for inconvenience caused. We are unable to reproduce the issue.

We can fire the GridGroupingControl’s onRecordExpanded event as follows :

<Syncfusion:GridGroupingControl ID="GridGroupingControl1"

....  OnRecordExpanded="GridGroupingControl1_RecordExpanded" ... >

protected void GridGroupingControl1_RecordExpanded(object sender, RecordEventArgs e)

{

}

Please follow the below link to perform Grouping in Nested Grid using GridGroupingControl  :

http://asp.syncfusion.com/demos/ui/gridgrouping/Hierarchy/ThreeLevelHierarchies/cs/ThreeLevelHierarchies.aspx

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Gowri S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon