We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

MultiColumn TreeViewAdv highlights

Hi,

I am using a multi-column TreeViewAdv. There are a few items i want to accomplish which i need assistance.
1) When i select a record, i want the whole line highlighted not only the length of the item. The highlight should be from edge-to-edge of the control across the other columns.

2) Our application has an add and remove functionality. The added/removed item affects the display in the TreeViewAdv. If i add, the item added is highlighted in let's say light blue. If i remove an item, the item is not yet removed from the TreeViewAdv but it is highlighted in let's say red and the font is italicized. 

I made #2 but the problem is the only the lenght of the TreeViewItemAdv is highlighted and is not aligned with the whole highlight. It seems i can't target the object for highlight using DataTriggers.

<DataTrigger Binding="{Binding IsAdded}"
                                         Value="true">
                <Setter Property="Background"
                                        Value="{StaticResource ItemAddedBrush}" />
                <Setter Property="FontStyle"
                                        Value="Italic" />
            </DataTrigger>
            <DataTrigger Binding="{Binding IsDeleted}" Value="true">
                <Setter Property="Background" Value="{StaticResource ItemRemovedBrush}" />
                <Setter Property="FontStyle" Value="Italic" />
            </DataTrigger>

For item #1, i implemented the style from the Office2010Blue style and modified the brushes accordingly based on our app. The whole record was highlighted edge-to-edge as i desire but the MouseOver highlight on the item is no longer showing. I already hard-coded the Highlight color for MouseOverBackground for testing purposes but it doesn't get implemented. I did the same on the provided samples and the MouseOver highlight is working but the highlight is not edge-to-edge. Kindly see the attach screenshot of our app.

TreeViewAdv highlight_23ca8552.rar

1 Reply

AX Antony Xavier D Syncfusion Team October 5, 2012 04:31 AM UTC

Hi Clint,

Currently we don't have support for multicolumn treeview with full row selection. Hence we have created a feature request for this. This feature can be tracked through our Feature Management  

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/directtrac/features

We are closing this incident now, but you will be able to communicate with us regarding the open features at any time using the “Contact” option.

Thanks and Regards,

Support Team

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon