We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Click on WPF Syncfusion grid

Hello,

I am using QTP 11 with WPF plugin and the syncfusion plugin for version 10.1.0.44 and able to identify the grid as SfGridDataControl but I'm getting following issues:

1. I want to doubleclick on a specific cell or a specific row of the grid, not able to do so
2. For single click, when I used "SetCurrentCell" or "CellClick", the same didn't behave as when I click manually, i.e. when I click the cell manually and then click on ok button, the grid closes and the cell value gets populated in the search control from where this grid was invoked but through QTP/syncfusion, the grid cell gets highlighted and the grid closes but the cell value does not get populated in the serach control.
Probably, "SetCurrentCell" or "CellClick" methods are different than the click method in the way they interact with the UI? I want to single click a specific cell or a specific row of this grid.
3. I am not able to right click on the grid. I want to right click a specific cell or a specific row and then access edit/delete operations which are located on the context menu that can be seen upon right clicking the grid cell/row
4. Before installing the syncfusion plugin, I was able to click on the filter button located on the grid and then select checkboxes from the dropdown that opened on clicking this filter button. But now the filter is not identified as separate button, because the entire grid is identified as one object and hence not able to click the filter button (which is present besides each column header on the grid).

Pls help me.

1 Reply

RG Rajasekar G Syncfusion Team August 28, 2012 03:36 AM UTC

Hi Kishan,

Sorry for the delay.

Query1:

We  are not able to reproduce the issue. Could you please check the video from the following location.

Video Location: VideoQTP1.zip

Query2:

We are not able to understand your query. So could you please share more detail regarding this. This would be very helpful for us to serve you.

Query3 && Query 4:

Query4:

We are able to reproduce the issue and it is already fixed in our current version(10.3.0.43) .Could you please upgrade our latest version.

Thanks,

Raja sekar.G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon