We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ScriptManager - doesn't work in medium trust level

I've try to use Syncfusion mvc libraries (mvc3, razor) so i've taken a demo from syncfusion. The scheduler works fine on the developer computer, but when i've try to use it with my ISP hosting, application crash with comments below.
ISP can give me  medium trust level of windows hosting services and every needed dlls I've marked it should be coppied to the bin directory.
What i am supposed to do?

Description: The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy.  To grant this application the required permission please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust level in the configuration file.

Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers.

Source Error:

Line 43:         </div>
Line 44:     </div>
Line 45:     @{Html.Syncfusion().ScriptManager().Combine(true).Minify(true).Render();}
Line 46: </body>
Line 47: </html>

1 Reply

SG Saravanan G Syncfusion Team August 23, 2012 11:39 AM UTC

Hi Kwis,

Sorry for the delayed response,

We are sorry for inconvenience caused. We are created a simple sample with your code and hosting to IIS It's worked, but we are unable to reproduce the issue. Could you please give more information about your hosting system or by reproducing the issue in a sample so that we could sort out the issue and provide you with solution. The information provided would be of great help in resolving the issue.

Regards,

Saravanan G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon