We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

SuspendLayout during adding filter-predicates?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

104365 Jul 13,2012 05:03 AM Jul 16,2012 12:57 AM WPF 1
Tags: GridControl
Juraj Tomana
Asked On July 13, 2012 05:03 AM

Hi.

Can You help me please? 
I have GridDataControl with a lot of records and I want to add filter-predicates to GridDataVisibleColumn.Filters. But everytime I call gridDataVisibleColumn.Filters.Add(new FilterPredicate(...)), grid is doing lot of actions and it takes lot of time. 

I know, it's possible, because when I saw Your BasicFilteringDemo and in the column I choose "Select All", it's quick.

Thanks.
Regards,
Juraj

Rajasekar [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 16, 2012 12:57 AM

Hi Juraj,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have checked with your requirement, you are trying to add the filter predicates of the GridDataVisibleColumn.Filters in the code behind but please note, the filter predicates which you are adding in the code behind  and the predicates created during run time while using Excel-Like filter checkbox will not synchronize with each other. We are implementing this feature for upcoming release which will available by next month first week. We will update you once this feature is successfully implemented.

In order to uncheck the SelectAll checkbox, you have clear the Filters of the respective GridDataVisibleColumn. In order to check the SelectAll check box, you have retrieve the distinct values of that particular visible column and then you have to create separate filter predicates for each values. But, for other cases it will not synchronize with each other.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Thanks,

Rajasekar

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;