We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ChartSerieImpl.InvertIfNegative property

Hi.

I am trying to use the InvertIfNegative property on the chart series. I have found it on the ChartSerieImpl but i havent found it through any interface (IChartSeries).

Is there any way to set the value without relying on the XXXImpl class?

Thanks in advance

2 Replies

JW Johan Wendelstam July 9, 2012 09:43 AM UTC

The reason I want to set the property is that I have a column chart that need to have different colors for positive/negative values. I have been able to create the result in Excel (by setting serie properties).

I have managed to set the value by using
if (serie is ChartSerieImpl)
   ((ChartSerieImpl)serie).InvertIfNegative = true;

But I have trouble setting the colors. When setting it throug Excel i use SolidColor and then select the firstcolor as Green (positve) and the second one as Red (negative).
But I havent been able to to this from XlsIO. Any ideas?

RA Rajesh A Syncfusion Team July 10, 2012 06:36 AM UTC

Hi Johan Wendelstam,

Thank you for updating us.

Kindly create separate incidents from DirectTrac for the below reported issues. This will help us to have a regular follow-up.

Currently we don't have the support to set colors on chart series if the property "InvertIfNegative" is enabled. We request you to create an incident for the same, requesting the support. We have to log a feature request on the same to have a regular follow-up.

Also, we will get back to you on exposing the property "InvertIfNegative" with further details in two business days (i.e., July 11, 2012).

Thanks and Regards,

Rajesh A.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon