We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Add/Edit Row tabindex

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

104287 Jul 8,2012 10:12 AM Aug 29,2012 08:40 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: GridGroupingControl
Fabio
Asked On July 8, 2012 10:12 AM

Hello,

It's possible to set the Tabindex in add/edit row? I need to specify my own tabindex but i don't find any properties. I also use ItemTemplatecolumn so i need to specify the tabindex also in them.

Thanks,
Fabio

Rakesh D [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 29, 2012 08:40 AM

Hi Fabio,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

In order to define your own tabindex for add/edit row, set the tabindex property using javascript and put it in add_endRequest handler. Please refer to the below code snippet for further details.

[Script]

Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManager.getInstance().add_endRequest(EndRequestHandler);

function EndRequestHandler(sender, args) {    

$("#<%=this.GridGroupingControl2.ClientID%> table tr").find("td:eq(2) input").attr("tabindex", "1");

$("#<%=this.GridGroupingControl2.ClientID%> table tr").find("td:eq(3) input").attr("tabindex", "3");

$("#<%=this.GridGroupingControl2.ClientID%> table tr").find("td:eq(4) input").attr("tabindex", "4");

$("#<%=this.GridGroupingControl2.ClientID%> table tr").find("td:eq(5) input").attr("tabindex", "2");

}

Also for setting tabindex on your Itemtemplate, set the tabindex property for it. Please refer to below code snippet for details.

[ASPX]

<Syncfusion:GridColumnDescriptor Name="Edit">

<ItemTemplate>

<Syncfusion:GridRowEditUpdateLink ID="EditUpdateLink1” runat="server" TabIndex="5" />                                               

</ItemTemplate>

</Syncfusion:GridColumnDescriptor>

We have a created a sample application for the same and attached the file below. Please refer to it.

Please let me know if you have any concern.

Regards,

Rakesh D

Web_bab0bfb.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;