We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ASP.NET Contorls of Syncfusion are Not Visibile in my Web Form

Hi All,
            Kindly any one help me what ever i drag n drop any control in designer or even though programming and when i execute the page nothing is showing in the page, visbility and display properties of all the syscfusion are by default set to none and hidden when i check it though firebug.
Help required
Thanks
Have Good Day :-)

1 Reply

YO Yogeshwaran Syncfusion Team August 24, 2012 10:51 AM UTC

Hi Smart Guy,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We are sorry for inconvenience caused. We are unable to reproduce the issue. We have prepared a simple sample, video demonstrating the working of the sample and the same can be downloaded from the following links.

Video:

Syncfusiontest.zip

Sample:

SyncfusionText.zip

Could you please try the above sample and get back to us whether you are able to reproduce the issue? If not, could you please give more information or by reproducing the issue in the above sample so that we could sort out the issue and provide you with solution. The information provided would be of great help in resolving the issue.

Note: Please follow below documentation while using GridGroupingControl control.

http://help.syncfusion.com/UG/User%20Interface/ASP.NET/Grid/documents/3gettingstarted.htm

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Yogesh R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon