We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Display a grid in jquery tabs with Ajax load

Guys,

I have a  standard JQuery Tabs control ( not the syncfusion version), and am  loading the contents with Ajax on demand.

I can load simple HTML, but am struggling with a Syncfusion grid, loaded through a partial view.  It has the classic hidden div problem:

<div class="Syncfusion-Grid-Core Syncfusion-Grid-Office2007Black" id="mgAttendeesListGrid" style="visibility:hidden" >

I am trying to ensure the scripts for the grid are executed on the tab load event:

$('#tabContents').bind('tabsload', function (event, ui) {
            $.fn.sfEvalScripts(ui.panel.innerHTML);
        });

Despite the ui.panel.innerHTML having something vaguely sensible in it, the grid won't display.

I can display the grid OK on the same page outside of the tabs, so the partial view contents and basic assembly references look OK.

Have you any tips for displaying grids in Ajax-loaded tabs?

I am using the latest Syncfusion release.

Thanks
Mark 

1 Reply

RD Rakesh D Syncfusion Team August 27, 2012 09:28 AM UTC

Hi Mark Treveil,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We are unable to reproduce your issue. So, we have prepared a sample application in which a grid is displayed inside a jquery tab. We request you to see the below sample and reproduce your issue in the following sample and send it back to us. 

Please let me know if you have any concern.

Regards,

Rakesh D

Tab_f9c44e35.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon