We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Display a grid in jquery tabs with Ajax load

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

104248 Jul 3,2012 08:08 PM UTC Aug 27,2012 09:28 AM UTC ASP.NET MVC (Classic) 1
Tags: Grid
Mark Treveil
Asked On July 3, 2012 08:08 PM UTC

Guys,

I have a  standard JQuery Tabs control ( not the syncfusion version), and am  loading the contents with Ajax on demand.

I can load simple HTML, but am struggling with a Syncfusion grid, loaded through a partial view.  It has the classic hidden div problem:

<div class="Syncfusion-Grid-Core Syncfusion-Grid-Office2007Black" id="mgAttendeesListGrid" style="visibility:hidden" >

I am trying to ensure the scripts for the grid are executed on the tab load event:

$('#tabContents').bind('tabsload', function (event, ui) {
            $.fn.sfEvalScripts(ui.panel.innerHTML);
        });

Despite the ui.panel.innerHTML having something vaguely sensible in it, the grid won't display.

I can display the grid OK on the same page outside of the tabs, so the partial view contents and basic assembly references look OK.

Have you any tips for displaying grids in Ajax-loaded tabs?

I am using the latest Syncfusion release.

Thanks
Mark 

Rakesh D [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 27, 2012 09:28 AM UTC

Hi Mark Treveil,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We are unable to reproduce your issue. So, we have prepared a sample application in which a grid is displayed inside a jquery tab. We request you to see the below sample and reproduce your issue in the following sample and send it back to us. 

Please let me know if you have any concern.

Regards,

Rakesh D

Tab_f9c44e35.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;