We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Print in Spreadsheet

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

104186 Jun 27,2012 09:53 AM UTC Oct 9,2012 12:40 PM UTC WPF 3
Tags: SpreadsheetControl(Classic)
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On June 27, 2012 09:53 AM UTC

Hello

We have interest in your WPF-Xls component. For Our users is very important printing.
 I can not find print in your demo (documentation). Is your component supporting print in WPF?
Please could you send a demo or documentation for print Spreadsheet in WPF?

Thanks
Miro

Ponraja A [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 3, 2012 05:42 AM UTC

Hi Chrastina,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Currently we don’t have the direct support for printing in spreadsheet control.  But we can achieve this by converting the worksheet to Image using ConvertToImage method and then we can print that image. For that we have created the sample, please find the sample in the below location.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Ponraja

SpreadsheetDemo_3580cd4f.zip

CEO - Hui Lian
Replied On October 9, 2012 01:47 AM UTC

Hello,        

I have downloaded the zip files and it is working but it only prints the data and exclude the column header. I would like to print the column header and I change the index to 0 as below:

1) System.Drawing.Bitmap bitmap = (System.Drawing.Bitmap)sheet.ConvertToImage( 0, 0, lastRow, lastColumn, ImageType.Bitmap, null );

or

2)System.Drawing.Bitmap bitmap = (System.Drawing.Bitmap)sheet.ConvertToImage( 1, 0, lastRow, lastColumn, ImageType.Bitmap, null );

or

3)System.Drawing.Bitmap bitmap = (System.Drawing.Bitmap)sheet.ConvertToImage( 0, 1, lastRow, lastColumn, ImageType.Bitmap, null );

will have exception

"Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index"

Please advise.

Carmen

Pannir Selvam S [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 9, 2012 12:40 PM UTC

Hi Chrastina,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Currently we don’t have support in the SpreadsheetControl for printing the data which includes column header and row header.

Please let us know if any other concerns.

Regards,

Pannir.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;