We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Making Active & Inactive Tabs in Ribbon

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

104134 Jun 25,2012 01:26 AM Jul 3,2012 08:12 AM WPF 1
Tags: Tools
Varun
Asked On June 25, 2012 01:26 AM

Hi,

I am using syncfusion Ribbon in my project using mvvm model. I wish to make a particular ribbon tab set to active on a particular event. However it seems like the property that enables us to do so i.e. "IsChecked" property is not defined as a Dependency property and hence a binding can not be provided for the same. Please let me know how can I set active tab from my view model in this case.

Muthalagu M [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 3, 2012 08:12 AM

Hi Varun,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

We are able to reproduce this issue. As per our Forum regulations , we will not be able to share the fix for this issue. However, if you are interested in receiving the fix for this issue, then, we would request you to use our Direct-Trac Support system to resolve all your technical queries.

For more details, please login into http://www.syncfusion.com/Account/ and we will be happy to help you.

Please let us know in case of any queries.

Regards,

Muthalagu

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;