We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

I can not see CustomCss property

Hi

I am doing a ASP .Net using Razor and I want to use CustomCss property ,but my components such as button, Ribbons does not see that method.
I have to add a extra reference or anything else.

Best Regard MIKE

5 Replies

VR Varalakshmi R.S Syncfusion Team June 15, 2012 08:51 AM UTC

Hi Michael,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion forums.

We have internally fixed these skins related issues in Ribbon control components and please refer the following online sample link to know more details regarding this,

http://mvc.syncfusion.com/sfmvcsamplebrowser/10.2.0.75/Tools_MVC/Samples/4.0/Ribbon/Appearance

Regards,

Varalakshmi

VR Varalakshmi R.S Syncfusion Team June 15, 2012 08:56 AM UTC

Hi Mike,

Please ignore our previous update.

We have forwarded this to our development team and they will update the details by end of the day.

Regards,

Varalakshmi

ME Meena Syncfusion Team June 15, 2012 12:16 PM UTC

Hi Mike,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Your requirement of customizing the css for both button and ribbon control can be achieved with Essential Studio latest version v10.2.0.75. We have provided CustomCss support for button control since v10.2.0.56. So could you please let us know the version details of Essential Studio you are using? Kindly upgrade to the latest version which has the support for your requirement.

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,

Meena

MC Michael Cabrera June 15, 2012 05:51 PM UTC

Hi
I am using Syncfusion 10.1.0.44

Best Regard MIKE

ME Meena Syncfusion Team June 18, 2012 10:38 AM UTC

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the update.

We suggest you to upgrade the Essential Studio version to the latest version v10.2.0.75 since we have provided CustomCss for Button control from our previous version v10.2.0.56.Our Ribbon control also has the CustomCss support from v10.1.0.44, could you please let us know what issue you are facing while using CustomCss in Ribbon control  . Kindly refer the below online sample for Button CustomCss.

http://mvc.syncfusion.com/sfmvcsamplebrowser/10.2.0.75/Tools_MVC/Samples/4.0/Button/CustomCSS

Regards,

Meena

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon