We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Doesn't open all pages on large files

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

103881 Jun 6,2012 07:57 PM UTC Feb 27,2018 09:01 AM UTC WinForms 3
Tags: PdfViewer
Benjamin Mann
Asked On June 6, 2012 07:57 PM UTC

I'm currently using an evaluation license of the WinForms PDF Viewer and the one issue I'm having is that I can't see all the pages of a large PDF document. All my sample PDFs worked fine until I started testing files in excess of 2 MB. At that size, the viewer will only display the first page, but I need to be able to display all pages. I don't know if there is some workaround I can implement, or if it's a bug. I've attached the sample PDF file that caused the issue.

book.adr_4947b092.zip

Suresh M [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 7, 2012 04:09 AM UTC

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

It is the behavior of the PDF Viewer control [Windows Form] to display the document of larger size in the Single page layout view. You will be allowed to navigate through the other pages of the PDF document either by using the navigation buttons in the toolbar or by pressing the Page up and Page down buttons in the keyboard. We have plans to implement a feature to render larger PDF documents in the normal mode. Please open up an incident in the Direct Trac to follow up on the implementation of the feature.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Thanks,

Suresh

Nigar Orujlu
Replied On February 26, 2018 01:22 PM UTC

Has this been fixed?  Thanks.

Kathiravan Elangovan [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 27, 2018 09:01 AM UTC

Hi Benjamin, 

Thanks for your patience. 

Yes. We can view the larger PDF documents in normal mode using PDF Viewer control in Windows Forms. The implementation also available in our latest Essential Studio version v16.1.0.24 and is available for download under the following link. 

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Kathiravan E

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;