We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

OlapDataManager create Named Set

Hi, 

i'm evaluating the WPF OlapClient for our BI solution, and I have a troubel creating a runtime named set with OlapDataManager.
I just created a WPF Application drag 'n' drop a OlapClient int the main window and I'm using these 3 lines in code-behind:

OlapDataManager olapDataManager = new OlapDataManager(@"Provider=msolap;Data Source=myServer;Initial Catalog=Adventure Works DW 2008 SE;");
            this.OlapClient1.OlapDataManager = olapDataManager;
            this.OlapClient1.DataBind();

I run the application and if i drag the "Top 50 customer" set under the Customer dimension I get an exception in message box. (I attach the screenshot).

This exception happens with every Named Set I try to drag into columns or row.
I'm developing on a Windows 7 x64 machine VS2010.

ExceptionOlapClientNamedSet_ab941629.rar

1 Reply

SU Suriya Syncfusion Team June 7, 2012 09:58 AM UTC

Hi Michele,

We are able to reproduce the issue. We would suggest you to create an incident under your Direct-Trac account. Our Direct Trac support system can be accessed from the following link:
https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents as you can take the advantage of the expertise of a dedicated support engineer and a guaranteed response time and we hope you will take advantage of this system as well. If you have already reported, please ignore this.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
Suriya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon