We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Diagram positioning

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

103821 Jun 3,2012 09:14 AM Jun 5,2012 07:34 AM Silverlight 1
Tags: Diagram
Piotr
Asked On June 3, 2012 09:14 AM

Is it possible to start drawing diagram from top left position and not to center the diagram? Which properties of diagram control should I change? Example images of diagram are in the attachment. First is showing what I'm getting now and the second one is showing what I want to achieve.

DiagramImages_65475908.rar

Sudhakar C [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 5, 2012 07:34 AM

Hi Piotr,

We can position the Layout of the diagram at top left position by using the LayoutHorizontalAlignment and LayoutVerticalAlignment property of DiagramModel. We have created the sample for your reference. In that sample we have set the LayoutHorizontalAlignment property to Left and LayoutVerticalAlignment property to Top, then the Layout will be positioned in top left position of the Layout Bounds. Likewise we can set 9 different position to Layout Horizontal & Vertical Alignment property. We have attached the image for the reference of 9 different position. In that image the black colored border is the Layout Bounds. For more information please refer the following sample and image.

Sample Link:

Image Link:

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Sudhakar.C

DiagramPosition-Forum103821_ce773502.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;