We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Grid with ItemTemplate and EditTemplate Column

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

103808 May 31,2012 10:52 AM UTC Jun 4,2012 08:52 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 2
Tags: GridGroupingControl
Fabio
Asked On May 31, 2012 10:52 AM UTC

Hello,

I have a template column with a Label as ItemTemplate and a DropdownList as EditItemTemplate column.

I set the Label value on RowDataBound event and the Dropdown on OnInit event. The problem is when I Edit one row of the grid all other rows loose the Label value (which is set to string empty value) except the one i was editing because has the ddl. The problem remain also when i "commit" the new grid data (the rowdatabound event is not raised)

How i can solve it and how i can set the label with the selected value of the dropdownlist?

Thanks in advice,
Fabio

Fabio
Replied On June 4, 2012 08:41 AM UTC

I solved using the Record SetValue property.

Thanks

Ranjithkumar R G [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 4, 2012 08:52 AM UTC

Hi Fabio,

Thanks for your update.

We are glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if you have any other concern.

Regards,

Ranjithkumar.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;