We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TreeViewItemAdv.IsInEditMode = true;

If you handle a click event on a treeviewadv and get the SelectedContainer, you should have  a TreeViewItemAdv.  If you try to set IsInEditMode to true on the treeviewitem, it does not go into edit mode.  How can I make the treeviewitem editable from the code?  For example, if you want a context menu that has a 'Rename' item. 

Thank you

3 Replies

RK Richard Kubina May 30, 2012 05:13 PM UTC

Wait a tick, I was trying to do something sneakier.  I need to use a converter to create a contextmenu through binding.. The value converter does not see the TreeViewItemAdv.  My attempts at adding a metaproperty at runtime don't seem to work, as if it was a copy of the treeviewitemadv.  

oh dear.

RK Richard Kubina May 30, 2012 07:44 PM UTC

ok, the real issue with the TabControlExt, as IsTabEditing is read only

MM Muthalagu M Syncfusion Team June 5, 2012 02:14 PM UTC

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your patience.

At present there is no support to edit the Tabitem header from code behind by using IsTabEditing property and we have logged this as feature request.

As per our forum regulation, we will not be able to share this feature through forum.

However, if you are interested in receiving this feature then, we would request you to use our Direct-Trac Support system to get this feature and  resolve all your technical queries.

For more details, please login into http://www.syncfusion.com/Account/ and we will be happy to help you.

Please let us know in case of any queries.

Regards,

Muthalagu

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon