We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

RibbonToolStripButton

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

103780 May 30,2012 01:20 PM UTC Jun 4,2012 03:58 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: Tools
Wiley Barbosa Marques
Asked On May 30, 2012 01:20 PM UTC

Hello,

I'm using a RibbonControl and inside of it I have a dropdownbutton.
Each item, of this dropdownbutton, calls a sub that adds an usercontrol on my form and then perform a click on a button of its usercontrol.
Everything is fine except for one thing, when I click on one item of the dropdown, the action is made twice.
I don't know why, but on debug I could see that the sub is called twice (when it finishes, its called again).
It only occur on this toolstripdropdownbutton and its menuitems, am I missing something?

Regards,

Wiley Marques

Selva Ganapathy K [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 4, 2012 03:58 AM UTC

Hi Wiley,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion product.

We are able to see the reported issue. Our development team will be further working on it and fixing them. The fix will be available in our upcoming major release vol 3 2012.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Selva Ganapathy K

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;