We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Displaying a .gif image inside a cell is not work

i'm trying to dispaly an animated jif image inside a Grid cell. i made the cell type = picture box

then i'm binding the image idex to the corresponding cell, the image is loding to the particular cell but animation not happening inside cell.

Thanks

4 Replies

RB Ragamathulla B Syncfusion Team May 22, 2012 06:19 AM UTC

Hi Natarajan,

Thank you for your interest in syncfusion products,

The GridGroupingControl has to get focused on the cell which has animated spinner with a specific time interval.
So the cell of the GridGroupingControl must be redrawn at specific time interval, this can be done using InvalidateRange() method which should be done in the Timer event where the range should be specified for the animated cell.

Please refer the below code snippet for mor details:
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.InvalidateRange(GridRangeInfo.Cell(rowindex, colindex));

Let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Ragamathullah B.

NA Natarajan May 22, 2012 01:03 PM UTC

Thaks for your reply,

I have one complexity here i'm setting this image index in virual grid query cellinfoevent

and i'm unable to get the gridGroupingControl for the grid.

NA Natarajan May 22, 2012 01:46 PM UTC

Thanks for your reply.But I am unable to solve my issue.

I request you to provide some sample application.

Requirement:I want to display animated image(.gif file) in fusion grid. Right now i using virtual grid and setting this image in querycellinfo.

Waiting for your response.

AS Asarudheen S Syncfusion Team May 29, 2012 11:10 AM UTC

Hi Natarajan,

Thanks for the update.

We would suggest you to the follow up the incident 94807 to get the answer for this query.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Asarudheen.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon