We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

ScrollBar Query For MultiColumnDropDownCombo

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

103618 May 17,2012 07:03 AM UTC May 18,2012 11:37 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: Tools
Rohit
Asked On May 17, 2012 07:03 AM UTC

Hi Team,

I am using MultiColumnDropDownCombo and i need to set the auto scrollbar for the same.

I have figured out that if for e.g. I have set PopUp Height=150px and my dropdown list goes more than 150 px then scrollbar will come automatically...

But what if i dont have that much data(less than 150px) in drop down list... then it will show that extra height to the drop down combo

How can i solve this ?

Regards,
Rohit Pundlik

Meena [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 18, 2012 11:37 AM UTC

Hi Rohit,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We suggest you to set the “PopupHeight” value based upon the number of items in MultiColumnDropDown combo. We can setany value for the “PopupHeight” field.

Kindly try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. Otherwise get back to us with more details on the reported issue or share your sample with us, so that we can analyse the issue and provide you the solution.

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,

Meena

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;